How to Stay Motivated After Achieving Your Goals
p***@yahoo.com
2008-12-31 10:59:47 UTC
How many of you fall back into old bad habits after reaching a certain
goal you`ve accomplished? I can admit that I am guilty of becoming
lazy after I`ve achieved something great and just end up back to where
i started. So how do you keep focus after achieving a certain goal?
How can you achieve more than what you are of naturally capable of? If
any of these questions apply, then this article is for you.
In professional sports, you see it all the time. A certain team or
individual wins a world championship one year and ends up not making
the playoffs the next. Sure there are some exceptions to why this has
happened but the main reason is because the team is already satisfied
and feel they dont have to work as hard anymore. This is a mistake
that many teams make. They could have been one of the great dynasties
you read about in books but they end up in a rebuilding mode instead.
It is the same way in bodybuilding, you cannot just become satisfied
wtih your current physique or you are destined for failure....

More About Body Building : http://groups.google.com/group/muscularaqy
stermen
2009-05-07 06:52:45 UTC
-- All at $ 1 --