Latest News from Robin
Barry18
2013-05-14 18:59:00 UTC
Hello Everyone,

I'm presently in Chicago and heading to NYC tomorrow. Looks like I'm completely booked in NYC, once again! I'll have to come back soon!
Here is my upcoming travel schedule!

May 15, 16 NYC
June 2 - 8 Santiago, Chile with Malibu and Amrita (not available for sessions)
June 12, 13 Boston (completely booked)
June 20, 21 San Francisco
June 19, 22, 23 Oakland/Bay Area
So let me know if you'd like to get together for a session…

I am booking Custom Videos for Sinn Sage, Ariel X, Gia Primo and Maria Garcia when they are in town on May 19, May 26 and 28, respectively. If anyone would like to book a custom video, clips or photos with one of these gorgeous talented fit gals, please email me at once at ***@gmail.com. These gals will not be back for quite some time so BOOK NOW! And let me know if you are interested in sponsoring future competitive matches or attending Live Events.

I'm hoping to do a competitive match against Maria. She's a perfect 10, fitness competitor from Spain. If you'd be interested in sponsoring this match, please email me (fight ***@gmail.com) for more information. I'd like to make this happen.

For those of you who want to join the my website, I am no longer taking Mastercard through ccbill. You can pay with Visa or Paypal or cash or money order. You can use your Mastercard to pay my webmaster directly or to pay by paypal. But the price CCbill is charging to take Mastercard now is outrageous so that will no longer be an option. Please email me with any questions!

Speaking of my website, you should become a MEMBER if you are not already! What you get? 20 full length videos, Over 1000 video clips, Thousands of photos, diaries for Members ONLY and more! If you have forgot tone my website, here is a reminder…http://www.lesfemmesfatales.com. I work very hard to bring the best videos to you!

I am the top producer of Custom Videos, Clips and Photos. I have 100 % customer satisfaction. Email me with your custom ideas and I'll give you a quote on the production and available models so we can get the ball rolling. Why wait? Make your fantasy a reality!

I look forward to hearing from you. ***@email.com.

Wishing you all the best.

Peace and Love,

Robin xxx
--
http://www.lesfemmesfatales.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/4885

[img]Loading Image...[/img]
Barry18
2013-05-24 03:05:16 UTC

Happy Friday,

This is going to be an incredibly busy few days!!!

I have a great line up of girls working for Les Femmes Fatales Productions over the next few days! Sunday's beauties are Gia Primo, Veronkia Valentine and Krystal Summers! If you'd like a Custom Video with these gals, please email me at ***@gmail.com by Saturday. Payment can be made by Paypal. The girls are available for Semi-Competitive and Fantasy Role Play videos!!

Tuesday's Beauties are Maria Garcia, Liz Lightspeed and Lisa Comshaw (Tori Sinclair)! Once again, if you'd like a Custom Video with one of these girls, you can email me by Sunday at ***@gmail.com!

Thursday I will be shooting with Body Beautiful, Randy Moore! Please Email me with your Custom Videos Requests by Tuesday, May 28!!

I might point out that Maria Garcia, Gia Primo and Veronika Valentine do NOT visit Los Angeles frequently so this my be your only opportunity for a Custom Video made by my company with one of these gals. I have been producing videos since 1995 and I am one of the TOP producers in the industry with 100 % Customer Satisfaction!

Of course, I have a whole line up of Babes who Wrestle who you can see here! http://www.lesfemmesfatales.com/new_wrestlers_red.php
Many are available for Custom Videos so please always feel free to email me at ***@gmail.com with your ideas, scripts, etc and I will email you back with a quote for the production, wrestlers availability, etc. Make YOUR FANTASY a REALIITY today!!!

Starting tomorrow, Friday, May 24 - Monday, May 27, I am having a HUGE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE on 275 Video Titles on my website! YES! 275 videos will be sold at half price! So head over to my website, http://www.lesfemmesfatales.com now to peruse the list of videos and make your purchases this weekend and SAVE Big $$$!!! 50 percent off!!!

Wishing you all a very beautiful and safe Memorial Day Weekend (for all Americans) ….and please take a moment to remember what Memorial Day is all about…and an enjoyable and peaceful weekend for ALL!!!

PEACE and LOVE,

Robin xxxxx
http://www.lesfemmesfatales.com My world of wrestling playground
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/4885 Competitive Wrestling and Scissors
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5022 Wresting and Fetish videos and clips
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/29847 SEXY Super Heroines
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5942 Lift and Carry
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5976 WrestlerErotica All NUDE wrestling Beauties

213 309 3495

[img]Loading Image...[/img]

[img]Loading Image...[/img]

[img]Loading Image...[/img]

[img]Loading Image...[/img]

[img]Loading Image...[/img]

[img]Loading Image...[/img]
Barry18
2013-05-27 02:34:28 UTC
Happy Memorial Day Weekend

I just want to remind everyone that I'm having a huge sale on video titles, V-1 - V-275…all half price! So I hope you will take a little time to go entertain yourself and peruse the video section at my website. Here is a link to the sales information! http://lesfemmesfatales.com/images/matchgirls/Tomiko/TomikoGallery.htm

And I'm going to be working with Maria Garcia, a beautiful fitness competitor from Spain on Tuesday. I have several custom videos and I am looking forward to wrestling her competitively. I'm offering pre-sales for the videos and photos. Those who purchase the video pre-sale will be there first to see the fight. Here is a link to the pre-sale page! This match should be very interesting. Loading Image...

Kristiana and Randy Moore will be working with me on Thursday. Email me if you'd like a custom video, clip or photos with either of them. And the lovely Tomiko will be in LA on June 10th. We'll be working together. Once again, if you'd like a custom video with Tomiko, please let me know asap. http://lesfemmesfatales.com/images/matchgirls/Tomiko/TomikoGallery.htm

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Peace and Love,

Robin xxx

[img]http://lesfemmesfatales.com/A/New%20Design/Pics/May%202013%20New%20Front%20Page.jpg[/img]