My first experience with lift and carry
Mike J
2005-08-12 17:27:39 UTC
I have been a lurker on group, on and off for years, so I thought I might
finally contribute my experience with lift and carry.

Years ago when I was a college student in Fort Collins, Colorado, you could
buy 3.2 beer if you were under 21. I used to date a girl who played the
womens' varsity field hockey team named Margaret. Margaret was about my
height, around 5'10 but weighed 180 pounds, all solid. I, on the other
hand, was quite thin and barely weighed all of 150 pounds. So she had 30
pounds over me, most of it muscle.

Once, we were walking back toward the campus from one of the 3.2 beer bars
chatting about nothing in particular when the topic got around to field
hockey. Margaret told me about the conditioning she did for her team,
especially the endurance and strength training. She offered to flex her
legs for me so I could feel the muscle in her thighs. I could feel the hard
thick muscle bulging under her tight jeans. I asked her if she was strong,
and she said that she was. I then asked her if she could, "for example,
lift a person?"

She replied "Oh, I could lift you, easy. How much do you weigh?" I lied
and told her I weighed 160 pounds. I said "that I'd like to see!"

The next thing I knew was that she had grasped my wrist with one hand and
grabbed me around the a leg with the with her right arm. She then bent down
at the knees and pulled me on to her shoulders. She stood up, lifted me,
and knocked off several squats with my weight across her shoulders. She
then and bodily carried me off down the street in a fireman's carry
apparently with no effort whatsoever on her part.

I tried to struggle to get her to put me down but realized that she had
completely overpowered me. After carrying me to the end of the block, she
began to cross the intersection. A car pulled up and waited for us to pass.
Margaret stopped in the middle of the intersection and spun me around in
front of the car. I could see the occupants grinning and laughing as they
watched her carry me.

This I found strangely erotic: being handled by a strong woman like that,
and have to admit that I started to get . . . er, well, excited. I was sure
that she could feel me poking her back. It would be embarassing if she did.

Well, that's about it. She carried me the rest of the way across the street
and set me down on a lawn.

Ever since, I have been attracted to larger muscular women. Is that weird,
or what?
Dunderbeck
2005-08-15 14:06:31 UTC
Post by Mike J
[...]
Whether it's a true story or not, it gave me wood.